Saturday, March 14, 2009

The war between PS3 and Wii

Hmmm... wishing I can buy either one of this...

or this but too bad, both will cost around RM 1,800.

I went to a friend house one day and play with his Wii. Just got myself to play a few sports like badminton and basketball... not too bad... quite interesting but will need lots of batt stocked up for all those wireless controller. Hand also a bit tired after playing this... to purchase all the different types of controller will cost quite a lot... reasons wanted to buy this is because can exercise a bit... especially the wrist... and seems like Simmy enjoy it...

PS3... actually why I wanted this is because of 2 reasons... 1st reason... wanted to play the newest Street Fighter 4 game. Miss this game a lot... and the 2nd reason is it is also a bluray DVD player. Not to mention that the graphic of it is so damn chun...

but then again... my PS2 is sitting inside the TV cabinet and I had been neglecting it for quite sometimes now. Guess... I can only buy PS2 games to satisfy my current needs.... UNLESS... I got the money...

No comments:

Post a Comment