Saturday, March 21, 2009

Food in Petaling Jaya & Damansara area

Okay... complaint received from Simmy... The picture is not attractive enough and small. I will try to make it as attractive as possible and making as large as possible... :)

Breakfast at Hong Kee Dim Sum at SS22 behind Atria and same row with Toto.

We had this breakfast with my brother Leo & his wife Jenn. We ordered Siu Mai, Har Kao, chu cheong fun, lor mai kai and others what to call also dun know... just pick only.

Andrew's Verdict :

Not bad... no wonder the place are cramp with people... somemore it is on Sunday... At the end, the breakfast was paid by my brother... Thanks ya.

Ikea, at along LDP opposite CineLeisure and beside Ikano Powerstation. The largest D.I.Y shop in Asia... Guess they just don't serve the best D.I.Y stuffs... they also serve the best Hotdog and Curry puff. I always purchased this two when I'm here. Hotdog for Simmy and Curry puff for me. The hotdog you can put as much mustard as you can...

all D.I.Y also... as for the currypuff, it is nice and even the egg inside is 1/4 big.

Andrew's Verdict :


After lots of shopping at One Utama, we managed to sit down at this Kebab King on Second floor of One utama (old wing). It is situated just near TGV and opposite of Action City.

We ordered the Kebab and enjoyed it. The things is huge and full of meats... check it out

Andrew's Verdict :


Dairy King at Ikano basement. We had ice-cream courtesy of her sister...

Quite ok... not too sweet... Andrew's Verdict :

A night of gathering with Simmy's old friends at Swensens in SS2 Petaling Jaya. Swensens is a place where people chill out and famous for its expensive and delicious ice-cream... As we cannot afford to fill us up for another ice-cream, so we just have a cup of tea.

On that day, there is a promotion so they ordered this...

No verdict here because didn't taste it. The group photos...


Afternoon time, I went to SS2, PJ to look for place to have Roti canai. This shop is located opposite of McDonalds SS2. I forgotten the name. It is the only stalls at that moment who still serves Roti canai…

and Roti tissue...

Andrew's Verdict :

No comments:

Post a Comment