Thursday, November 30, 2006

What to blog????

Nothing much happen this few days. Hmmm... I was thinking of how to write a blog that is interesting. Been searching the web and reading other people's blog. Some said you need to write in a formality way which mean all spelling and grammar should be correct. Others write in typical Malaysian style... like Alah... how about that la??? Well... think I just make this blog as interesting as possible and hopefully that my blog will got more readers than now. I really admire some of the other blogger stuff... how they put up interesting picture (some after editing with Adobe) and how they can humour others by their blog. Maybe that is how they are in real life.

As for me... I am a dull person. Not much of stuff to say. Down to earth. Stupid. Ah! I think I should write more stuff about games... this is the topic I liked... but to some extreme, I am not that good in playing... sometimes I just find cheat code or walkthrough for the games.

I bought this PS2 in Kuala Lumpur. That was the time when I dont have any Internet connection and the only entertainment I got is PS2. If I wanted to play RanOnline... mostly I went to Cybercafe. After moved back to Sibu, I seems to forgotten all about my PS2 because I got Internet connection here. There are around at least 10 games that I not yet completed yet. Final Fantasy X (wa still playing??), Ultimate Spiderman, Incredible Hulk, Fatal Frame III (too scary until I dont want to play liao) and others...

My Internet connection in Sibu is Streamyx RM66 package. One thing I hate about the Internet connection here is that whenever there is heavy rain... the connection will sure disconnect (DC). I think there is a problem with my modem... Stupid modem... maybe the modem scare lightning struck so it DC by itself. Another problem is that I cant download stuff during my game section. This is due to always dc during the game if i happen to have my Bitcomet ON.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete